We have many facial masks to choose from and they are all amazing!
This step follows the cleansing step and should be used as needed. Apply a thin layer to damp skin. Leave on for up to 30 minutes, 1-2 x per week, rinse with warm water.
Follow with moisturizing routine.
All masks contain argan oil - do not use if allergic to tree nuts.
- Detox Mask (Awarded Best in Cinti 2015 & 2016) - award winning peppermint detox face mask that aids in healing acne, exfoliates and moisturizes skin.
- Revitalizing Vitamin C Clay Mask - Tighten pores, hydrate, nourish, soften & revitalize tired skin. Good for oily skin.
- Mermaid Clay Mask - Protects, restores & balances the skin. The antioxidants from sea kelp & blend of essential oils help minimize the pores and reduce wrinkles
- Honey Rose Clay Mask - Smooths and hydrates, helps to restore & balance the skin
- Mango Rejuvenating Facial Mask - Rich in antioxidants & Vitamin C. Good for age & dark spots. Helps to brighten dull & aging skin.
- Chocolate Clay Mask - Skin tightening & firming
- Blackhead/Spot Treatment Mask - A clay mask that helps acne prone skin, blackhead breakouts & oily skin
- Purifying Green Tea - Anti-aging, high in fatty acids
- Midnight Magic Papaya Charcoal - Excessive oil, treats blackheads, tighten pores, high in fatty acids
- Rejuvenating - Helps to renew & rejuvenate skin cells, reduce the appearance of blemishes sun or age spots, tones, lifts and tightens skin.
- Blackhead Removal Mask - smaller ($15.00), a moisturizing mask that helps to remove blackheads.
Contain approximately 20 masks per container